Welcome to the Trailwood Homeowners Association!
This is the home of the Trailwood Homeowners Association of Plymouth, Michigan. If you are new to the Trailwood community or have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to you as quickly as possible. You can also contact members of the board for specific HOA questions or needs.
The primary functions of the Association are to maintain and improve the commons areas for the benefit of all association homeowners. Other functions that the association are snow plowing of the streets, welcoming new homeowners, and a quarterly newsletter (Trailword). The association also forms special committees as necessary to address any issues that arise.
Join us on Facebook to get other updates and to interact with people within the community.
Upcoming Trailwood Events:
- Monthly Trailwood HOA Board Meeting
- In-person meetings are temporarily suspended due to COVID-19, although we are meeting virtually. Contact us for a virtual meeting invite (we typically use Webex).
- Social Events
- We regularly sponsor neighborhood socials events. Your best bet for learning about these is to check our Facebook page.
Dues Collection Policy:
- View important information about the Trailwood Association Dues Notice.
- View our HOA Dues Collection Policy.
Do You Love Trailwood?
If so, we need your help. We have open spots on the association board and we are always looking for people who are looking to help keep Trailwood a great place to live.
Reach out to us by emailing and we will see you at the next monthly board meeting.